The company is committed to excellent Safari provision service ensuring satisfaction to each client. The level of service is possible due to well trained staff
Wild Peak Adventures has an excellent reputation for providing tailor-made safari package designed to suit individual requirements including accommodation, travel specifications and activities,
We offer a selection of luxury all-inclusive Lodge Safari and budget camping Safari to top-rated destinations such Masai Mara Game Reserve, Nairobi National Park, Lake Nakuru National Park, Amboseli National Park, Tsavo East and West National Park, Samburu National Park, Sweetwater’s Game sanctuary, Aberdares National Park and other exciting Safari destinations in Kenya. Accommodation rage from budget tented camps, semi-luxury Camps to luxury lodges.
Itinerary options include wilderness discovery safaris, family tours, fly-in safaris (ideal for client with limited time) classic road safaris, cultural tours, honeymoon Safari packages, group Safari packages and a large variety of scheduled trip in Kenya. Explore across the border with a combination of Kenya and Tanzania Safari.
For total relaxation and luxury, there is a great choice of pristine white beaches and best beach hotels in Mombasa, Watamu, Malindi and Lamu located on some of Africa’s most stunning beaches
The ‘Welcome to Kenya’ Safari package is a 3 Days Masai Mara Safari. Those with more time may prefer the ‘Explore Kenya’ itinerary spending six to fourteen days or more.
What we offer:
- Cheap Camping safaris and lodge safaris in 4×4 vehicles with highly experienced drivers and guides.
- Flying and road safari.
- Cultural Safari
- Cross border safaris between Kenya and Tanzania.
- Climbing Mount Kenya via Chogoria, Naromoru, and Sirimon route
- Climbs on Mt Kilimanjaro via the Marangu, Machame, Lemosho or Rongai routes with very skilled, experienced mountain teams and quality equipment.
- Climbs on Mt Meru.
- tours in the Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
- Adventure safari and special interest safaris e.g. birding
- Beach holidays on Kenya’s coastline and on the islands of Zanzibar, Mafia and Pemba.
- Day trips, balloon safaris, boat trips, day hikes and cultural excursion
Why Wild Peak Adventures?
- We pay attention
Your wishes and desires are important to us. We make it our priority to listen to your ideas and suggestions when putting together a personalized itinerary for your dream holiday.
- We are the experts
We will only recommend products and services we have first-hand knowledge of. We are on-site and keep track of the latest developments which we can subsequently incorporate into our itineraries – even at short notice.
- We are right there where you need us
Before you embark on your trip, our team will meet you to discuss your itinerary and answer any last questions you might have while providing you with up-to-date tips and information. We are here to assist you and if things get serious, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Personalized service and competitive prices
Wild Peak Adventures is small enough to care and provide you with personalized service but big enough to offer you competitive prices.
- We love and live for Africa
Whether we were born here or made Africa our home away from home, we at Wild Peak Adventures are all united by the love and passion we share for the continent, its animals, landscapes, people and cultures. A love we long to share with you.
- We take responsibility
We don’t turn a blind eye to problems faced in Kenya and Tanzania Safari , but instead try being part of the solution by coming up with new ideas to combat challenges – every day and in every aspect.